Your smart product scenario?
Are you ready to take action and develop your own Smart Product solution?
- Start your journey with our practical 4-steps-approach.
- Identify the valuable smart product ideas that should be on your company’s radar.
- At the end of the exploration, you will have a set of ideas that resonate enough within the company to start validating them with potential customers.
Your 4-steps roadmap to your Smart Product Strategy
Using the Smart Product Inspiration Guide as a resource, gather a team of peers to address in 4 steps the key questions that lead to valuable smart product ideas
No inspiration without action!
Keep these good practices in mind if you want to get the most out of this exploration:
- Who’s driving? No driving without someone in the driver’s seat!
- Build a small team of doers (and yes, 2 can be a team).
- Involve internal stakeholders such as management, sales, R&D, production, after-sales, IT, finance, ...
- State your assumptions and have them challenged.
- Keep track of the “why” behind decisions.
- Keep the number of sessions limited and the flow going, because the truth of successful smart products lies outside the company walls.
All of the above is preparation and will allow you to validate your Smart Products ideas by talking and engaging with your customers and/or end-users.
The truth of successful smart products lies outside the company walls. All of the above is just preparation before talking to customers.
Explore the Smart Product Inspirator
What makes a product smart?
Unleash the potential of smart products: physical objects with enhanced capabilities opening up endless possibilities.
Smart product scenarios
Explore the smart product scenarios and deep dive into the 5 most common scenarios as found in +150 smart products.
Smart product cases
We inspire you with 15 smart product cases. They illustrate the scenarios with innovations by companies nearby.
Download the Inspiration Guide
Throughout researching 150+ smart products, Sirris distilled 17 possible scenarios. In this online inspirator, the 5 most common smart product scenarios are explored and illustrated.
Want to gain a deeper understanding and discover all possible scenarios? Or even better: conceive your smart product scenario — turning inspiration into action!