QRM 4.0 – How and why to digitise work instructions.
Why digitise work instructions.
- Give your operators additional digital knowledge internally
- Easily update operating procedures
- Lose as little time as possible during tool changes for short runs
- Help operators access useful knowledge rapidly
- Assess the efficiency (or inefficiency) of your work processes.
How to digitise work instructions.
- Use software
- Use tools like augmented reality headsets
What should be digitised?
- Complex assembly operations
- Tasks where the sequence of operations is critical
- Operations where tool settings must be correct
- Specific safety rules or quality activities that require monitoring
- Expanded options due to large variety of products
- Seasonal production capacity
- Rotating occupancy.
It is also an ideal training support for new employees, or as an electronic instructions manual on mobile devices for assembly or maintenance work in the field.
13:30 - 16:00 h
Sirris (Christophe MICHIELS : projectmanager)
• What is the best way to teach new tasks to employees?
16:15 - 18:00 h
Delhez (Marianne INGELS : Director of continuous improvement)
•From zero paper to digital instructions.
• Visit to Delhez.
This workshop will be in English (Sirris part) and in French (Delhez part).
We ask participants, if possible, to bring their own portable computer, for doing the exercises suggested in the workshop.
This event is organised by Sirris and Technifutur as part of the projet Interreg QRM 4.0.
Rue Grondal 8