'Joining digital expertise for resilient manufacturing companies'
Come and find out how these services can help you, especially if:
- You are a manager in a manufacturing company
- You play a key role in digitising your company’s processes
- You are looking to increase the necessary resources to boost your company’s digitisation
15:30-17:00 Welcome and Living Lab 4.0 discovery (optional pre-visit)
At A6K, five 4.0 demonstrators will be made available to Walloon SMEs in the process of digitisation. This 1 hour 30 minute preliminary session offers an opportunity to discover experimentation areas offering a number of advantages for businesses to develop their technological skills.
17:00-17:20 WalHub, for and by manufacturing companies
As European and regional representatives, our guests will demonstrate how committed public authorities are to supporting manufacturing SMES by boosting their digital transformation.
- Mr Yves Paindaveine - Head of Sector Digitising European Industry, European Commission
- Mr Willy Borsus - Vice-President of Wallonia, Minister of Economy and digitalisation
- Ms Clarisse Ramackers - Managing Director, Agoria Wallonie
17:20-17:45 A company journey by WalHub
From identifying your needs to proposing solutions, WalHub’s Customer Journey offers a host of individual and group services: from raising awareness to finding the right technology partners, via Test Before Invest!
- Mr Jean-François Delaigle - Head of Business Development and Regional Director Wallonia, Sirris
- Mr Bernard Piette – Managing Director, Logistics in Wallonia
17:45-18:15 The 250km circle: a network of opportunities (session in English)
WalHub is at the heart of a 250km circle that encompasses testing facilities that adequately complement the regional offer. From Antwerp to Lille, via Dortmund or Luxembourg, five partner hubs within easy reach will unveil their presentation pitch focusing on use cases.
18:15-18:45 Simplexity is a key for succeeding digital transformation
Based on his own experience, Jonathan Pardo will offer a journey into the world of complexity, to demonstrate that things are often simpler than they seem. He will invite us to prove how bold we can be faced with the changes involved in digital transformation.
- Mr Jonathan Pardo - Founder of Simplexity, coaching in human dynamics within organisations (LinkedIn)
18:45-19:00 Conclusion through the ‘WalHub partners shared vision’
Get your own exclusive insight into forthcoming activities proposed by the WalHub experts!
European Digital Innovation Hubs are a ‘Digital Europe’ initiative, co-funded by the European Commission and Wallonia. This event is organised within the framework of the eDIH WalHub, project 101083685.
A6K | Advanced Engineering Center
Sq. des Martyrs 1