Measuring and improving your circularity performance and ambitions in practice
New circular products and revenue models spark innovation and create numerous jobs along the entire value chain. An increasing number of companies are investing in circular strategies, responding to the rising demand for circular products and services. How can you measure the ambitions and performance of your company, product or value chain in the area of circularity? How does your company ensure progress? Which of the many measurement methods available are most appropriate in your context? How far has standardisation of measuring circularity progressed?
These and many other questions will be answered by Sirris, VITO and Agoria during the masterclass. We rely on testimonials from companies sharing their experience of measuring methods and tools. We help you get your bearings with an overview of the most important and useful tools, and what they should best be used for. Unfortunately, no single tool is completely suitable for your organisation. Therefore, we look at the most relevant tools and build a customised system from there.
What you get from us
- Multiple industry cases and testimonials, including a Q&A.
- Interactive guidance and direct access to the experts and testimonials.
- Inspiration to ensure your progress too.
- For all suggested tools and methods, the links and access to use or purchase them.
- A reading list of articles and relevant publications.
- You know the different levels and frameworks at which circularity can be approached (macro, meso, micro). You understand that circularity cannot be captured in one score.
- You will select one indicator or a set of indicators to suit your business.
- You will gain insight into the quantitative, qualitative and organisational aspects of measuring and monitoring circular progress.
- You will get real-life testimonials from companies using specific generic methods and tools and what they learned from them.
- You will get an overview of a selection of tools to help you take the next step forward.
- You will get a broad view on the data collection process that makes sense for your business.
- You will get an overview of recent developments (ISO standardisation, policy frameworks and ongoing research) in measuring circularity.
You and your company are exploring or taking the first steps towards circularity.
The broad target group includes companies and organisations that have an impact on material flows and/or on physical products: producers of materials or products, material and raw material processors converters, technology and manufacturing companies, companies in the food sector, process industries, …
Participants: R&D managers, compliance officers, C-level management, CSR environmental & sustainability managers, product engineers, data managers, marketing managers, etc.
Caution! The number of participants in this masterclass is limited to 15.
The participation fee for this masterclass is EUR 402 (ex. VAT) for companies based in Flanders, thanks to the support of VLAIO in the framework of the Industry Partnership project. Participants from outside Flanders pay EUR 1,341 (ex. VAT).
Filip Williotstraat 9