Increase the success rate of your digital projects
Mastering a minimum of digital jargon is central to this masterclass. No prior technical knowledge is required. This masterclass would be a valuable investment for anyone in a (small or medium-sized) company involved in a digital project.
The masterclass, organised by the Agoria Academy, is based on the book ‘Van ambitie tot adoptie: Digitaal transformeren met impact’ (From ambition to adoption: Digital transformation with impact), written by two of the teachers. Each participant will receive a copy of this.
What can you expect?
The masterclass is interactive. There is always an ex-cathedra part followed by an exercise or time for discussion with the other participants based on their own examples and experience. This concerns not only knowledge of terms and concepts, but also, and more importantly, insight into where - and why - a traditional approach will be counterproductive.
The topics covered include:
- Linking the project to your company's strategy through clearly formulated objectives.
- Making your digital strategy explicit and monitoring it during your projects.
- Learning what concepts such as planning, return on investment, budget and roadmap mean in the context of digital transformation. Focusing on things that you can make a visible impact with in the short term.
- Putting together effective teams and roles and the shared competencies required. Collaboration between departments and organisations.
- The points of attention for successful digital projects for the CEO, CFO and the HR and IT departments.
You can find more information about the masterclass here.
The participation fee per person, including coffee breaks and sandwich lunch, is only 425 euros (excl. VAT) for companies established in Flanders. This is thanks to support from VLAIO under the #industrypartnership. For others, the price is 1,219 euros.
This event forms part of the Industry Partnership, in which 17 Flemish innovation partners offer integrated services for stimulating growth and innovation in Flemish industry in the following three areas: Digitisation, Sustainability & Industry 4.0. This is led by Agoria and Sirris with support from the Agentschap Innoveren & Ondernemen.
Rodebol Events (Claerhout)