The short version: I live to solve security and privacy (S&P) challenges.
The long version: rely on me to design a wide variety of security and privacy schemes, including access control, ownership transfer, authentication and key agreement, and privacy-preserving data exchange. Whether you’re active in healthcare, m-commerce, energy, IoT, supply chains, smart cities, drones (UAVs) or any other field, we’ll find an answer to your security and privacy issue.
- Data privacy and information security
- Applied cryptography
- Security schemes (e.g., access control, authentication, . . .)
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
I have experience as an S&P researcher at the University of Padua and Freiburg (2018-2020). Between 2020 and December 2022, I worked as a Post-Doctoral Researcher at COSIC, KU Leuven. Moreover, I’ve done research in various national and international research projects related to ICT security and cryptography.
- Ph.D. in Information Technology Engineering/Information Security at University of Isfahan and Freiburg (2019).
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering at Shahid Rajaee Tehran University (2013).
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
I love to travel around the world with my family, especially by car.