Learn to program cobots online for grinding, sanding and deburring
Cobots are being used in an ever-expanding range of applications and developments in software have made the use of cobots for finishing operations worth considering even for small series. Software modules that make it possible to program force-sensitive processes on the basis of data from the cobot force sensors bring processes such as sanding, polishing or deburring within reach of every robot operator, even for 'small' series.
To provide practical insight into these possibilities, Sirris is organising a number of webinars and workshops as part of the COOCK project COBOFIN. During this webinar we work with production automation specialist Gibas to present the options and best practices for programming finishing processes online. It is shown how this can be done with a minimum of effort by using Robotiq's Copilot software.
- 11.00 - 11.10 hrs: Welcome and explanation of the COBOFIN project
- 11.10 - 11.30 hrs: Explanation of Copilot by Gibas
- 11.30 - 11.50 hrs: Explanation of feasibility tests (Sirris)
- 11.50 - 12.00 hrs: Q&A
- Anyone confronted with the problems of manually sanding small series and wants to explore the potential for automating this process.
- Anyone who already uses a cobot or robot for sanding, but wants to find out how this can be applied to smaller series.
Working language: the working language of this webinar is English
This initiative came about with support from the Flemish Fund for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, VLAIO.