The circular economy in practice
This circular economy can take various forms. Preserving the value of products, components and materials as long and as fully as possible can be achieved in several ways. We can easily come up with several profitable economic activities that extend the lifespan of products, components or materials. However, you need to investigate which of these make sense for you. How do you go about it in practice?
Of course, you cannot answer all questions right away. Therefore, we offer a number of tools and methods you can use to get started yourself and help you take concrete steps. We also list training courses, collectives and co-creative initiatives that can support you and your colleagues in achieving your circular ambitions.
- Find inspiration and recognise concrete actions for your business
- Be able to identify several complementary strategies
- Be prepared to take concrete actions yourself
- Gain access to a range of tools and methods that you can deploy as required
- Discover that there is a lot of support available, no matter how familiar the topic is to you already.
|12:00||Brief overview of the circular economy and related strategies|
|12:15||Concrete actions and practical (free) tools you can use immediately|
|12:30||Selection of available support: training, individual coaching, co-creation|
|12:45||Optional: 'Ask us anything you want to know about the circular economy'|
This event takes place online via Teams.