AM to serve your business
Additive manufacturing (3D printing) has been around for years. Yet the industrial sector remains relatively unfamiliar with it, hence missing a great number of practical applications towards progress. Furthermore, Belgium is among the technology’s pioneers and offers an ecosystem that is already highly developed and extremely propitious to experimentation in the field. So, all the conditions are reunited so that you too can reap the benefits of these technologies. You just need to know how. And this masterclass precisely proposes to offer you all the answers over an initiatory tour of the world of industrial additive manufacturing.
The aim of the masterclass will be to cast light on the great potential of AM, whilst identifying the traps you want to avoid. Several inspiring examples will be shared, and you will benefit from personalised discussions in response to your specific questions. You will be guided in the right direction, at the right pace. So that your business can move into second gear… or 3D.
- Introduction to the state of the art of additive technologies
- How to identify potential applications within your company
- The AM process chain from design to finished part
- The existing processes and how to select the right one for your application
- How much does it actually cost?
- What is the best integration strategy?
- Characteristics of printed parts
- Creative design for AM
- An Introduction to AM standards
- How to interact with your service provider?
This masterclass is aimed at anyone involved in the development of new products and who is interested in AM technologies (designers, engineers, production managers and R&D managers). Any person looking to discover how additive manufacturing can be envisaged in their own specific setting will gain knowledge and tools to efficiently move on.
Please note that in order to ensure the most qualitative masterclass, we are limiting access to a maximum of 15 participants. Companies will be offered registration priority. One participant allowed per company.
The participation fee for this masterclass is € 1,230 (excl. VAT).
Companies based in Flanders benefit from a reduced fee (€ 370 excl. VAT), thanks to support from the #industriepartnerschap.
- Invoices will be sent after the event. You can consult our general conditions on our website.
- If you are unable to attend, you can be replaced by a colleague. Please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the name of your colleague.
- Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com. You can cancel your participation free of charge up to 3 working days before the event. In case of cancellation after this date or non-participance without cancellation, you will be invoiced for the full participation fee.
This masterclass is part of Industriepartnershap in which 17 Flemish innovation partners offer an integrated service to stimulate growth and innovation in the Flemish industry in the 3 following themes: Digitisation, Sustainability & Industry 4.0. They do so under the leadership of Agoria and Sirris and with the support of Agentschap Innoveren & Ondernemen.
Sirris, Liège Science Park
Rue Bois Saint-Jean 12