Are you in the process of a circular shift or planning one in the near future? I’d be very happy to guide you through one or more steps. From optimising your raw material supply chain and waste management all the way to (re)positioning your products or services, we’ll find the most effective strategies to make your circular shift successful. Let’s talk.
- Circular economy (business models, life cycle thinking, value chains and collaborations)
- Materials, Processes & Applications
I am a jack-of-all-trades: researcher, R&D manager, spin-off support, business developer, CEO for innovative SMEs at different maturity levels (from spin-offs to mature companies) and active in different sectors (automotive, energy storage, industrial packaging…). I joined Sirris in 2021 as a Circular Economy Project Leader and I now support Belgian companies in their journey to the circular economy thanks to organisational, behavioural and technological innovations.
- Facilitation in Circular Economy at Centre Forem Environnement Mons (2020)
- Introduction to Biomimicry Design Process at Pro Idea/Institut des Futurs Souhaitables (2020)
- PhD in Chemistry & Physics (Nanomaterials & Catalysis) at University of Strasbourg (2008)
- Engineering in Chemistry (Materials) at ECPM/University of Strasbourg (2004)
'Au pire, ça marche!'
Expert in dismantling out-of-order products, amateur in having them repaired