Production digitisation: create your own step-by-step plan
This online masterclass provides you with an overview of the building blocks of a digitisation strategy and enables you to make the right choices and find the right partners for your digitisation process.
The masterclass is very practical and highly interactive. During the training, you will carry out a reflection exercise with the other participants about the essential elements of your own digitisation plan. This will be done with the help of expert guidance. Be inspired by the experts and the other companies and go home with an initial draft of a tailor-made digitisation plan.
The masterclass has three parts.
- During the first part on 7 May, you will gain the insights you will need to successfully digitise your company (see the programme below).
- After the mastercclass, you will be able to present your challenges to an expert during an individual coaching session (approx. 2 hours).
- The third part includes a return session where we can explore your problems together in more depth and learn from each other.
- The role of digitisation in business strategy: how to make an impact with digitisation
- Finding your way between the trees of the digitisation forest
- The digitisation jargon explained: an overview of the main systems and concepts.
- Understanding digital architectures: the interplay between all the applications
- Developing a digitisation plan
- How to choose digitisation projects?
- Selection of IT systems and partners: criteria, approach, ...
- Dealing with legacy systems
- Integration of business processes and systems
- Implementation issues in digitisation
- Standard solutions or customisation?
- Replace IT systems or upgrade them?
- Outsourced or in-house?
- Would a digital twin be useful for me? And how do I get started?
- Change management: how do you get everyone on board?
This online masterclass is intended for manufacturing companies wishing to take steps towards digitising their production processes. We focus primarily on the decision-makers within the company who are closely involved in making the digitisation plans (general management, production managers, etc.).
Part 1: Tuesday 7 May 2024, 09.30 - 12.00 hrs. (online)
Part 2: Individual coaching starts (by appointment) immediately after Part 1
Part 3: The date is decided in consultation with participants, depending on individual visits.
This masterclass will take place online. You will receive the login information after registration.
Companies based in Flanders pay only 402 euros (excl. VAT). This is thanks to support from Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship (VLAIO) provided under the #industriepartnerschap project. The participation price for others is 1,341 euros (excl. VAT)
The hands-on format of this masterclass means that the number of places is limited. If the number of available places is exceeded, a waiting list will be created. There are only 20 places for this masterclass.
General terms and conditions
You will receive an invoice after the event. You can consult our general terms and conditions on our website.
If you are unable to participate, you can still nominate a colleague to take your place. To do this, please just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your colleague's name.
Cancellations must be reported by e-mail to email@example.com. Cancellation is free if reported more than three working days before the event. For cancellations after this date, or in case of non-participation without prior cancellation, the full registration fee will be charged.