EluciDATA Brokerage – “Data and AI-driven Innovation”
Companies interested in pursuing (collaborative) R&D initiatives for realizing proofs of concept of challenging use cases in the field of data innovation and artificial intelligence.
We will focus on relevant topics currently drawing a great deal of attention, including:
- Renewable and sustainable energy systems
- Optimal energy usage for resource-constrained devices
- Smart cities and smart buildings
- Industrial applications of large language models
- Secure data sharing & Trusted Data Spaces
This event is one of the two annual EluciDATA Community events. The Community aims at bringing together industrial stakeholders interested in Data Innovation and AI, setting up new projects and informing/discussing about emerging technology trends.
Interested in joining the EluciDATA Community? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
|EluciDATA 2023 retrospective
|Pitches by new members
|Upcoming R&D project calls & project proposals in preparation
|Overview of focus topics
|Interactive session on project proposals in preparation and partner matching
|Q&A and conclusions
- Invoices will be sent after the event. You can consult our general conditions on our website.
- If you are unable to attend, you can be replaced by a colleague. Please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the name of your colleague.
- Cancellations must be made by email to email@example.com. You can cancel your participation free of charge up to 3 working days before the event. In case of cancellation after this date or non-participance without cancellation, you will be invoiced for the full participation fee.