This seminar will not only give you insight into the potential of connected manufacturing, there will also be discussion of the challenges involved and experiences will be shared based on four business cases. The demonstrators from Sirris and Flanders Make also illustrate some real-world connectivity concepts.
12:00: Welcome with lunch
- Introduction to Connected Manufacturing
- Challenges in connecting your manufacturing
- Sample cases from the industry, presented by:
- Maarten Reekmans (Reniver)
- Jurgen Dekeyser (Flagstone)
- Stef Van Looveren (Vlegel Technology)
- Rens Snoeijen (Yitch)
- Visit to the Sirris and Flanders Make demonstrators
16:00: Drink and networking
The seminar is organised by Sirris and Flanders Make as part of the COOCK project Connected Manufacturing (HBC.2020.2544). The aim of this project is to make the technological potential of connecting machines and business applications tangible for companies and to let them see how this can be used to increase transparency and productivity.
This seminar is aimed at both manufacturing companies (production management) and technology suppliers (machine builders, integrators and data applications developers).
Sirris, Gaston Geenslaan 8