Hands-on trajectory ‘How to tackle your specific data challenge’
In this session the focus will be on time series analysis, which consists of a set of tools and techniques to facilitate the preparation and the extraction of knowledge from data that is sequential in time.
The hands-on trajectory is organized as follows
- An autodidactic session via a starter kit video tutorial to follow at your own convenience: it will introduce you to the topic of 'time series preprocessing', will allow you to develop an initial understanding through a concrete example and will give you concrete insights into the used approach.
- A first interactive session on 2 February 2023, from 12:00 until 16:00 (in person - lunch included): you will be invited to present the data challenge you want to address. This will be followed by an interactive discussion to identify opportunities to leverage your data. Subsequently, together with a Sirris data and AI expert, you will develop a plan for analyzing your data.
- An individual follow-up (date to be agreed with you - online) to prepare your data for a first analysis during the second interactive session.
- A second interactive session on 7 March 2023, from 10:00 until 16:00 (in person - lunch included): together with the Sirris data and AI expert, you will take the first steps in the analysis of your dataset according to the analysis plan developed in the first session. Additionally, together with the experts of the EluciDATA Lab, you will conclude on the lessons learned during this workshop and the next steps to take regarding the analysis of your data.
Given the interactive format, we restrict participation to 3 companies per session (maximum two participants from each company). Each company will have one expert allocated to its specific case.
- Participation to the event is subject to the signature of an NDA (only participants that have signed this NDA will be allowed to participate).
- Invoices will be sent after the event. You can consult our general conditions on our website.
- If you are unable to attend, you can be replaced by a colleague. Please notify us by email to email@example.com of the name of your colleague.
- Cancellations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can cancel your participation free of charge up to 3 working days before the event. In case of cancellation after this date or non-participance without cancellation, you will be invoiced for the full participation fee.
This hands-on session is organized in the framework of the COOCK project AI4DETAIL, which was established with support from the Flemish Enterprise and Innovation Agency, VLAIO.
Gaston Geenslaan 8