High-tech infrastructure and a network of industrial partners
A few examples of our infrastructure
- A metal machining centre, guaranteeing micron precision
- Europe's largest climate chamber
- Cobots deployed in a flexible, robotised, machining cell
- Europe's most highly diversified additive manufacturing machine park
- Hybrid PVD or HiPIMS and aerosol jet printing
- Microproduction (machining, EDM, injection moulding , etc.).
- Testing laboratories for materials & products analysis
Application Labs for swift progress
The experts in our labs are there to advise and assist you, enabling you to find answers, devise solutions or design end products quickly. To this end, Sirris has set up a number of specialised Application Labs to focus on specific hot topics, including composites, intelligent coatings, microfabrication and wind energy.
A portal to Europe
Our extensive network of national and international partners offers you access to a tremendous range of high-tech infrastructure, top expertise and European research projects.