Becoming a member
Your advantages as a Sirris member
- Benefit from a discount on individual services – each time you call upon Sirris' services you will benefit from prices no less than 20% below those charged to non-members.
- Benefit from a discount on seminars – you will pay less to attend seminars organised by Sirris.
- Enjoy free access to Techniline (techniline.sirris.be) where you will find an overview of recent articles about technology, trends, new developments, research results and business innovations written by in-house contributors or specialists from around the world.
- Benefit from a major discount when you join steering groups of major collective projects set up by Sirris. By taking part in a steering group, you can:
- Help to determine a project's direction
- Directly obtain first-hand information
- Gain access to a more extended network.
- Benefit from a major discount on the membership of third-party organisations of which Sirris is a member of:
Become a member
If your company is located in Belgium and you are active in the technology sector, then you are eligible to join Sirris and enjoy the multiple benefits of membership.
Your membership fee will depend on your sector and the size of your company. Please contact Paul Lamsens, firstname.lastname@example.org to calculate the amount of your fee.
Sirris was founded by Agoria (formerly Fabrimetal) in 1949 as a recognised institute under the "De Groote Decree" of 30 January 1947. As a result, all companies in Belgium that fall under the joint committees of the metal sector (JC 111 for workers and JC 209 for administrative staff) and have 10 or more employees are obliged to join Sirris.
For all your questions on this forecast, you can contact Veerle Jansens, +32 491 61 95 21 or Veerle.Jansens@sirris.be.